Sunday, November 2, 2008

我们需要网拍美眉!!, Looking for models!

Can u pose like her? Can you take a nice picture? Are you photogenic enough?


If your answer is YES, then please don't hesitate to send us your best taken picute with some simple details about yourself. Our online boutique is currently looking for more pretty girls to be our model as we will need to shoot for our newly arrival stocks (Our 1st batch of stocks are running out fast ).

You can know more about us at our official website: www.my3.com.my.

For the chosen models, you will be awarded with RM200 my3 voucher, which mean you are going to have RM200 to replenish your wardrobe with our lovely clothing or accessory. What we need from you?

1. A FULL-Length photo of yourself2. Your personal details as below:* Name* Age* Contact No* Height (cm)* Weight (kg)* Wearing size (ie S, M, or L)Send your photo and details as listed above to admin@my3.com.my or my3.boutique@gmail.com.


We shall keep you contact if you are our chosen my3's model !!












0 comments: